The Lichfield Diocesan Education Team is able to offer a limited number of grants to Church of England schools and academies within the Lichfield Diocese. Grants can vary from£100 to £500 and must be used to support the Anglican foundation of the school or academy.
Grant applications must be submitted under one of the following categories:
- To mark in some way a celebration of the school’s/academy’ foundation (eg 50, 100 years anniversary)
- To support the RE curriculum in particular the teaching of Christianity
- To support the Collective Worship provision (as related to the school’s foundation)
- To support spirituality with in the school or academy.
- To contribute to a school-based project/activity designed to enhance the Christian distinctiveness of the school.
Decisions about the grant allocations will be made by the Lichfield Diocesan Education Team. All applications need to be submitted using the official school’s fund grant application form. A letter of congratulations will be sent to the successful applications by 6th July 2018
In previous years the applications have far outnumbered the money available, so please complete the grant application form carefully.
Closing date for grant applications Friday 29th June 2018
Completed grant application forms to be sent to:
Paula Lloyd, LDBE, St Mary’s House, The Close, Lichfield, WS13 7LD.